Here is another gorgeous home, new the market looking for a new owner. Could this be your next home?Click here for virtual tour of this gorgeous property.Contact myself or my team for
Apr 1 2017 10 Things You Gradually Learn As You Let Go Of The Uncontrollable
It can be difficult to leave a long-term life situation behind, even when your inner-wisdom tells you that things arenâ€™t right and itâ€™s time to let go. At this point, you can choose to let go and endure the sudden pain of leaving behind the familiar to make way for a new chapter in your life, or you can stay and suffer a constant, aching pain that gradually eats away at your heart and mind, like a cancerâ€¦ until you wake up one day and find yourself buried so deep in the dysfunction of the situation that you barely remember who you are and what you desire.
Donâ€™t do this to yourself!
Things will happen that are unexpected, undesirable, and uncontrollable. But you can always choose to take the next tiniest step. Be brave and take itâ€¦
Be willing to make mistakes, learn from them, let go of them, and move along.
Truth be told, itâ€™s always necessary to accept when some part of your life has reached its inevitable end. Closing the door, completing the chapter, turning the page, etc. â€“ it doesnâ€™t matter what you title it; what matters is that you find the strength to leave in the past those parts of your life that are over.
Itâ€™s all about embracing the truth: What has happened is uncontrollable; what you do now changes everything!
Of course, knowing this and actually living a lifestyle that reinforces this truth are two very different things. Letting go is NOT easy â€“ itâ€™s a journey that is traveled one day at a time. If you stick with it, hereâ€™s what your journey will ultimately teach you:
1. The most powerful changes happen in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over everything you donâ€™t.
2. Most people make themselves unhappy simply by finding it impossible to accept life just as it is presenting itself right now.
3. The secret to getting ahead is to focus all of your energy not on fixing and fighting the old, but on building and growing something new.
4. Stepping onto a brand new path is difficult, but not more difficult than remaining in a situation that no longer fits, or no longer exists.
5. Letting go doesnâ€™t mean you donâ€™t care about something or someone anymore. Itâ€™s just realizing that the only thing you really have control over is yourself in this moment.
6. When you are lost in worry, it is easy to mistake your worries for reality, instead of recognizing that they are just thoughts.
7. The biggest obstacle to growth youâ€™ll ever have to overcome is your mind. Once you can overcome that, you can overcome anything.
8. You can always control the way you respond to what happens, and in your response is your power.
9. Oftentimes letting go is simply changing the labels you place on a situation â€“ itâ€™s looking at the same situation with fresh eyes and an open mind.
10. There is absolutely nothing about your present circumstances that prevents you from making progress, one tiny step at a time.
And of course, if you're struggling with any of this, know that you are not alone. Many of us are right there with you, working hard to feel better, think more clearly, and get our lives back on track.
Courtesy of marcandangel.com
I've learned that things change, people change, and it doesn't mean you forget the past or try to cover it up. It simply means you move on and treasure the memories. It doesn't have to mean you're giving up. It just means that some things weren't meant to be, and that's ok. Sometimes it's no one's fault; we're responsible for our actions but that doesn't always mean that someone has to be 'to blame'. Sometimes you have to kiss goodbye what's gone, love and appreciate what still remains, and allow yourself to feel excited about what's on the horizon... Because life is nothing if not a epic adventure.
#TopRealEstateAgent #PhoenixAreasBestRealtor.com #Amylaidlaw.com #AmyLaidlaw #HomesForSaleInMesaAZ #HomesForSaleInChandlerAZ #HomesForSaleInGilbertAZ #HomesForSaleInPhoenixAZ #HomesForSaleInQueenCreek #HomesForSaleInSanTanValley #HousesForSaleInMesaAZ #HousesForSaleInChandlerAZ #HousesForSaleInGilbertAZ #HousesForSaleInPhoenixAZ #HousesForSaleInQueenCreek #HousesForSaleInSanTanValley #BalancedLifeSolutions.Net #InspirationalMessages #LawOfAttraction #Meditation #Lifecoaching #ValueOfMyHome #Reiki #ReikiMaster #ReikiCertification
#GetRidOfPainNow #GetRidOfHeadachesNow #GetRidOfAnxietyNow #GetRidOfStressNow #GetRidOfSicknessNow
#GetRidOfDiseaseNow #GetRidOfDepressionNow #GetRidOfNeckPainNow
#GetRidOfInsomniaNow #SleepBetterNow #LifeCoach #Balance #PositiveThoughts #Gratitude #Forgiveness
#LaHoChi #LaHoChiMaster #13thOctaveLaHoChi #AngelLightHealing #AngelLightHealingMaster #Chakras
About Me BIOGRAPHY ~Sellerâ€™s Success Story~ How my client received 23% more for his home than his anticipated list price! I suggested adding $1,700 for granite counter tops in the kitchen ....
Latest Blog Posts
The Las Sendas Property in the East Valley is a premier master planned community offering healthy lifestyle opportunities, multi-generational activities and superior services to homeowners in a
In life, in business, and in our relationships, the biggest mistakes can arise from the smallest misunderstandings. We can avoid these misunderstandings with a simple approach: slow down,
Need more happiness in your life? Would more money help make life easier? Try somethings the ancients did to create more in their lives.Here are some videos about how doing Feng shui in your