The Las Sendas Property in the East Valley is a premier master planned community offering healthy lifestyle opportunities, multi-generational activities and superior services to homeowners in a
Apr 3 2017 21 Ways To Destress Your Life Part 2
Pain happens to you.
Here is part 2 of how to get rid of stress in your life.
1. Practice gratitude.– If you look for reasons to be grumpy, you’ll find plenty of them. Look instead for reasons to be grateful, and see them everywhere. Remind yourself how fortunate you are to be experiencing this moment right here, right now. The more you appreciate it, the better it’ll be.
2. Detach yourself from the habit of taking things personally.– If you take everything personally, you’ll remain offended for the rest of your life. What other people do is often because of them, not you.
3. Realize you likely need a lot less than you have.– The richest person is not the one who has the most, but the one who needs the least. Wealth is a mindset. Want less and appreciate more today.
4. Fill your life with lots of experiences, not lots of things.– Physical clutter often creates emotional clutter. Focus on having incredible stories to tell, not incredible clutter in your closets.
5. Just do your best and appreciate it.– Regardless of what happens today, remember, you won’t enjoy your life if you don’t enjoy your challenges. And the very challenges that seem so hard when you’re going thru them are the ones you’ll look back on with gratitude for how far you’ve come.
6. Focus on the positive.– Positive thinking isn’t about expecting the best to happen every time – it’s about accepting what happens every time, and making the best of it. In other words, a sincerely positive attitude is not a reaction to the way things are – it’s an expression of the way you choose for things to be.
7. Let go of what’s no longer there.–Letting go is oftentimes a step forward. Sometimes you have to be willing to walk away from what you thought you wanted, to find what you truly need. So don’t let your fears and pains of the past affect your outlook on the present. Live for what today has to bring, not what yesterday has taken away.
8. Be humble. Be teachable.– An open mind is always less stressed. Remember, the world is bigger than your view of the world. There’s always room for a new idea, a new step… a new beginning.
About Me BIOGRAPHY ~Seller’s Success Story~ How my client received 23% more for his home than his anticipated list price! I suggested adding $1,700 for granite counter tops in the kitchen ....
Latest Blog Posts
This new signature community for all ages features 45% open space including Extensive Trails and Paths. The signature feature of this resort style Master-planned Community is the Rustic Stone Bridge
We make our relationships so much harder than they need to be. The difficulties started when conversations became texting, feelings became subliminal, sex became a game, the word “love”
Here is an awesome house I have listed for sale. Click here for some really nice views of the place.Bad credit can be limiting and anxiety inspiring to those dealing with low scores.