Here is another gorgeous home, new the market looking for a new owner. Could this be your next home?Click here for virtual tour of this gorgeous property.Contact myself or my team for
Apr 4 2017 21 Ways To Destress Your Life Part 3
Pain happens to you.
Here is the last part of my 3 part series on how to Destress your life. Check out my previous days blogs to see the rest of the ways.
1.Take small daily steps.– Thinking too long about doing something is often the reason it never gets done. Don’t obsess about hitting home runs every second. Just get on base, daily. Build positive rituals into your life. Be faithful. Be tenacious. Have integrity. Have fun. Be steadfast. Trust yourself.(Angel and I build positive daily rituals with our students in the “Goals and Growth” module ofGetting Back to Happy.)
2. Embrace self-discipline.– If you run away from self-discipline it punishes you. When you embrace self-discipline it enables you to achieve the most incredible things (including peace of mind).
3. Practice patience as you work for your desires.– In a culture yearning and tempted by instant gratification, we must learn the value of patience and perseverance. Be present. Be steadfast.
4. Exercise your love.– Our stresses, anxieties, frustrations, and heartache often arise simply because we do not see the world, others, or even ourselves as worthy of love.
5. Spend time with supportive, loving people.– Your capacity to be both effective and happy is directly related to the quality of people whom most closely surround you every single day. And in these relationships, the little things often mean the most. So today, just be 100% present with those you love – BE ALL THERE. That is enough.
6. Walk away from drama gracefully.– Wherever there’s lots of drama, there’s often lots of lying, manipulation and needless stress.
7. Sleep on it.– If all else fails, the best advice I’ve found is still just to “sleep on it.” Give yourself some needed downtime. Everything changes in the morning.
About Me BIOGRAPHY ~Seller’s Success Story~ How my client received 23% more for his home than his anticipated list price! I suggested adding $1,700 for granite counter tops in the kitchen ....
Latest Blog Posts
The Las Sendas Property in the East Valley is a premier master planned community offering healthy lifestyle opportunities, multi-generational activities and superior services to homeowners in a
In life, in business, and in our relationships, the biggest mistakes can arise from the smallest misunderstandings. We can avoid these misunderstandings with a simple approach: slow down,
Need more happiness in your life? Would more money help make life easier? Try somethings the ancients did to create more in their lives.Here are some videos about how doing Feng shui in your