In the end, all the small things you do make a big difference. Life isn’t about a single moment of great triumph and attainment. It’s about the trials and errors that slowly get you there—the
Dec 8 2016 16 Insanely Popular Ways To Waste A Beautiful Day Part 2
Today we continue the 16 ways we are wasting beautiful days.
5. We waste beautiful days postponing our happiness. – Happiness is a how, not a what. A mindset, not a destination. It’s about enjoying all the little things, while chasing after the big ones. Happiness does not start when “this, that or the other thing” is resolved – it happens now, when you appreciate what you have. So no matter what else may be going on, always remember that you have been blessed with this moment and the ability to live it as you choose.
6. We waste beautiful days in a state of overwhelm. – The best time to take a deep breath is when you don’t feel like it. Because that’s when doing so can make the biggest difference.
7. We waste beautiful days being busy (but not productive). – There’s a BIG difference between being busy and being productive. Don’t confuse motion with progress. For instance, a rocking horse keeps moving but never makes any forward progress.
8. We waste beautiful days avoiding growth and change. – Growth is painful. Change is painful. But in the end, nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere in the past.
9. We waste beautiful days fearing failure. – If you are too afraid of failure, you can’t possibly do what needs to be done to be successful. Remind yourself that failure is actually not the worst outcome – succeeding in life at the wrong things, or not even trying, are both far worse.
10. We waste beautiful days with constant indecision. – Decide. Commit. Do. It’s really that simple.
Courtesy of Marcandangel.com
Come back tomorrow to see more of the ways we waste beautiful days.
#TopRealEstateAgent #PhoenixAreasBestRealtor.com #Amylaidlaw.com #AmyLaidlaw #HomesForSaleInMesaAZ #HomesForSaleInChandlerAZ #HomesForSaleInGilbertAZ #HomesForSaleInPhoenixAZ #HomesForSaleInQueenCreek #HomesForSaleInSanTanValley #HousesForSaleInMesaAZ #HousesForSaleInChandlerAZ #HousesForSaleInGilbertAZ #HousesForSaleInPhoenixAZ #HousesForSaleInQueenCreek #HousesForSaleInSanTanValley #BalancedLifeSolutions.Net #InspirationalMessages #LawOfAttraction #Meditation #Lifecoaching #ValueOfMyHome #Reiki #ReikiMaster #ReikiCertification
#GetRidOfPainNow #GetRidOfHeadachesNow #GetRidOfAnxietyNow #GetRidOfStressNow #GetRidOfSicknessNow
#GetRidOfDiseaseNow #GetRidOfDepressionNow #GetRidOfNeckPainNow
#SleepBetterNow #LifeCoach #Balance #PositiveThoughts #Gratitude #Forgiveness
About Me BIOGRAPHY ~Seller’s Success Story~ How my client received 23% more for his home than his anticipated list price! I suggested adding $1,700 for granite counter tops in the kitchen ....
Latest Blog Posts
The Las Sendas Property in the East Valley is a premier master planned community offering healthy lifestyle opportunities, multi-generational activities and superior services to homeowners in a