This beautiful property is price to sell! It would be worth your time to take a look at it, as it could be your next new home!Here is a virtual tour to show you more of its amazing features
Jan 18 2017 Five Things To Remember When You Are Stuck In A Rut
Here are five things to remember when feeling stuck in a rut! courtesy of Marcandangel.com.
“I don’t know what to do.” “I’m in a rut.” “I feel stuck.” These are words Marc and I hear frequently from our newest course students. We all struggle with this kind of mindset sometimes, and if you are right now, it’s time to push through. There’s plenty you can do.
The truth is, you have the power to move forward no matter what obstacles block your path. You have the power to live up to your highest vision of how your life can be. You have the power to follow through and make significant progress on your biggest goals. You have all this power because you have the CHOICE. In each moment you can choose what you think, what you do, and who you want to be.
If you're being pulled in every direction by forces beyond your control, take time to realign yourself with what you value most in life.
You don’t have to continue doing things the way you’ve always done them. You don’t have to be held a prisoner by your old, familiar habits and assumptions.
Today is a new day, filled with new possibilities, so remember...
1. Feeling stuck is a FEELING, not a fact. – When we feel stuck, typically our first instinct is to look outside of ourselves for someone or something to blame. In reality, we ought to be looking at how we’re feeling, what we’re thinking, and how we plan to respond. Your life is your responsibility. While you can’t always change what’s outside of you, you can certainly change your perception of it. And the funny thing is, when you change the way you look at things, the things themselves change. (covered in the "Happiness & Positive Living" module of "Getting Back to Happy")
2. Yesterday’s bad news is not worth reliving. – You can’t have a better today if you’re still thinking and worrying about yesterday. Whatever could have been or should have been, doesn’t matter. Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you have one foot on the brakes when you’re thinking about the past. In order to be free, you must learn how to let go of whatever old news is keeping you stuck. Release your regrets. Discard yesterday’s frustrations. Refuse to entertain old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto these things is holding you back from a new beginning. What is it you want to let go of today? Do it!
3. Feeling stuck is a sign that it’s time to make a change. – It could be a change of heart, a change in your perspective, or a change in your habits. But the point in any case is that the way you are doing things is no longer working. Imagine yourself as a river, flowing into a great ocean. Oftentimes, a river grows narrower and appears on the surface to lack movement just before it breaks through to the larger body of water. The same thing happens to us as we prepare for a breakthrough in life. Our flow must contract before it can expand. And the contraction is equally important to the expansion. (covered in the "Pain & Hardship" module of "Getting Back to Happy")
4. What you need to do won’t be easy, but it will be worth it in the end. – If you’ve been asking the same questions for a long time, yet you’re still stuck, it’s probably not that you haven’t been given the answers, but that you don’t like the answers you were given. Remember, it takes a great deal of courage to admit that something needs to change, and a lot more courage still, to accept the responsibility for making the change happen. Growth and change may be painful sometimes, but nothing in life is as painful as staying stuck where you don't belong.
5. An excuse is standing somewhere between you and the next step you need to take. – If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse. This may be tough to accept, but it’s the truth. Stop making excuses for why you can't get it done and start focusing on all the reasons why you must make it happen. The only person who can truly hold you back is you. So no more excuses – it's time to change. It's time to choose what's best for YOU. Oftentimes when we feel stuck, we are waiting for something magical to happen. We wonder when the winds will change in our favor. We do this instead of embracing the present and admitting the change we need to make. What is keeping you from stepping forward? If not fear of failure, then what? Insecurity? Laziness? What is your excuse? We all have one. And when we focus on our excuses more than our steps forward, we walk in a circle and fall into the familiar pit we call “Stuck.”
#TopRealEstateAgent #PhoenixAreasBestRealtor.com #Amylaidlaw.com #AmyLaidlaw #HomesForSaleInMesaAZ #HomesForSaleInChandlerAZ #HomesForSaleInGilbertAZ #HomesForSaleInPhoenixAZ #HomesForSaleInQueenCreek #HomesForSaleInSanTanValley #HousesForSaleInMesaAZ #HousesForSaleInChandlerAZ #HousesForSaleInGilbertAZ #HousesForSaleInPhoenixAZ #HousesForSaleInQueenCreek #HousesForSaleInSanTanValley #BalancedLifeSolutions.Net #InspirationalMessages #LawOfAttraction #Meditation #Lifecoaching #ValueOfMyHome #Reiki #ReikiMaster #ReikiCertification
#GetRidOfPainNow #GetRidOfHeadachesNow #GetRidOfAnxietyNow #GetRidOfStressNow #GetRidOfSicknessNow
#GetRidOfDiseaseNow #GetRidOfDepressionNow #GetRidOfNeckPainNow
#SleepBetterNow #LifeCoach #Balance #PositiveThoughts #Gratitude #Forgiveness
About Me BIOGRAPHY ~Seller’s Success Story~ How my client received 23% more for his home than his anticipated list price! I suggested adding $1,700 for granite counter tops in the kitchen ....
Latest Blog Posts
The Las Sendas Property in the East Valley is a premier master planned community offering healthy lifestyle opportunities, multi-generational activities and superior services to homeowners in a
In life, in business, and in our relationships, the biggest mistakes can arise from the smallest misunderstandings. We can avoid these misunderstandings with a simple approach: slow down,