We make our relationships so much harder than they need to be. The difficulties started when conversations became texting, feelings became subliminal, sex became a game, the word “love”
Jul 11 2017 Six Things To Start Doing For Yourself This Summer
As they say, “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” Truly, nothing could be closer to the truth. Today marks the start of a brave new future.
But before you can begin this process of transformation you have to start doing things that actually move your life forward.
So with that in mind, here's a short, positive ‘to-do’ list for your Summer – six things to start doing for yourself:
1. Start spending time with the right people. – These are the people you enjoy, who love and appreciate you, and who encourage you to improve in healthy and exciting ways. They are the ones who make you feel more alive, and not only embrace who you are now, but also embrace and embody who you want to be, unconditionally.
2. Start being honest with yourself about everything. – Be honest about what’s right, as well as what needs to be changed. Be honest about what you want to achieve and who you want to become. Be honest with every aspect of your life, always. Because you are the one person you can forever count on. Search your soul, for the truth, so that you truly know who you are. Once you do, you’ll have a better understanding of where you are now and how you got here, and you’ll be better equipped to identify where you want to go and how to get there.
3. Start making your own happiness a priority. – Your needs matter. If you don’t value yourself, look out for yourself, and stick up for yourself, you’re sabotaging yourself. Remember, it IS possible to take care of your own needs while simultaneously caring for those around you. And once your needs are met, you will likely be far more capable of helping those who need you most.
4. Start noticing how wealthy you are. – Henry David Thoreau once said, “Wealth is the ability to fully experience life.” Even when times are tough, it’s always important to keep things in perspective. You didn’t go to sleep hungry last night. You didn’t go to sleep outside. You had a choice of what clothes to wear this morning. You hardly broke a sweat today. You didn’t spend a minute in fear. You have access to clean drinking water. You have access to medical care. You have access to the Internet. You can read. Some might say you are incredibly wealthy, so remember to be grateful for all the things you do have.
5. Start focusing on the possibility of positive outcomes. – The mind must believe it CAN do something before it is capable of actually doing it. The way to overcome negative thoughts and destructive emotions is to develop opposing, positive emotions that are stronger and more powerful. Listen to your self-talk and replace negative thoughts with positive ones. Regardless of how a situation seems, focus on what you DO WANT to happen, and then take the next positive step forward. No, you can’t control everything that happens to you, but you can control how you react to things. Everyone’s life has positive and negative aspects – whether or not you’re happy and successful in the long run depends greatly on which aspects you focus on.
6. Start believing that you’re ready for the next step. – You are ready! Think about it. You have everything you need right now to take the next small, realistic step forward. So embrace the opportunities that come your way, and accept the challenges – they’re gifts that will help you to grow.
And of course, if you're struggling with any of these points, know that you are not alone.
Courtesy of marcandangel.com
And drink lots of water!!! It's crazy hot outside.
#toprealestateagent #phoenixareasbestrealtor.com #amylaidlaw.com #amylaidlaw #homesforsaleinmesaaz #homesforsaleinchandleraz #homesforsaleingilbertaz #homesforsaleinphoenixaz #homesforsaleinqueencreek #homesforsaleinsantanvalley #housesforsaleinmesaaz #housesforsaleinchandleraz #housesforsaleingilbertaz #housesforsaleinphoenixaz #housesforsaleinqueencreek #housesforsaleinsantanvalley #balancedlifesolutions.net #inspirationalmessages #lawofattraction #meditation #lifecoaching #valueofmyhome #Reiki #ReikiMaster #ReikiCertification
#GetRidOfPainNow #GetRidOfHeadachesNow #GetRidOfAnxietyNow #GetRidOfStressNow #GetRidOfSicknessNow
#GetRidOfDiseaseNow #GetRidOfDepressionNow #GetRidOfNeckPainNow
#SleepBetterNow #LifeCoach #Balance #PositiveThoughts #Gratitude #Forgiveness
About Me BIOGRAPHY ~Seller’s Success Story~ How my client received 23% more for his home than his anticipated list price! I suggested adding $1,700 for granite counter tops in the kitchen ....
Latest Blog Posts
Here is an awesome house I have listed for sale. Click here for some really nice views of the place.Bad credit can be limiting and anxiety inspiring to those dealing with low scores.
#TopRealEstateAgent #PhoenixAreasBestRealtor.com #Amylaidlaw.com #AmyLaidlaw #HomesForSaleInMesaAZ #HomesForSaleInChandlerAZ #HomesForSaleInGilbertAZ #HomesForSaleInPhoenixAZ