#TopRealEstateAgent #PhoenixAreasBestRealtor.com #Amylaidlaw.com #AmyLaidlaw #HomesForSaleInMesaAZ #HomesForSaleInChandlerAZ #HomesForSaleInGilbertAZ #HomesForSaleInPhoenixAZ
May 31 2016 10 Things That You Will Want To Do And Know When Buying A House
Here is one of the beautiful properties in the Las Sendas currently looking for a new owner.
Click on the link below to see more about this beautiful home.
Here are ten things to know and do when buying a house
My Team and I have been in the business for a long time. We can help you and guide you through all these different areas you need to consider before buying a house. Contact us if you have questions by clicking on the links at the bottom of the webpage.
1. Find out what your credit score is. There are several websites you can go to nowadays to check your credit score, as well as many banks and credit card websites. Know what it is and and see what you need to take care of. If your score is high great!! If it's low or non existent then work on improving your score. Click on this link to help find out what you can do to improve your credit score fast.
2. Figure out what you can afford. While you are getting your credit score figured out you will also need to look at your budget. How much house can you afford? If you buy too much house (ie too big and expensive) you could end up in the same situation that many home buyers were in in 2007 to 2009. They spent way beyond their budget and ended up loosing their homes. Click on the link below for help to budget for buying a house.
3. Find the mortgage loan type that will work best for you. With all the different options and programs currently out there, you should take a close look at which ones would be the most advantageous for you. My team and I know many experts in the field of mortgage loans and can assist you with any questions you may have.
4. Start getting the loan paperwork together. Once you figured out whats the best mortgage loan for you, the lender will give you a list of paperwork they need for you to provide so they can get you approved for a loan.
5. Down payments and closing costs. Two things that the lender will be looking for in number 4 are the proof of down payment and closings costs and where they are coming from. You will need to decide where these are coming from and then get that info to the lender.
6. Get approved for the loan thru the lender. Get the mortgage loan approved before you go shopping. This will simplify things at closing and make you look like a serious buyer.
7. Contact my office and let my team help you to find your new home!! My team and I will work with you to find your next dream home.
8. Go Shopping!!! Look at the searches we find for you. Tour as many homes as you want! You can do it virtually on line or in person.
9. Decide on your next new home. Once you have made your choice it's time to start the deal. This is where hiring my office to negotiate the offer for you is the smart choice.
10. Get the new home inspected for problems. Once the offer is negotiated, hire a trained and respected house inspector and let them do their job. They can find stuff you may not notice when you get caught up in the excitement of buying a new home. Get as much info about the house as possible to make sure you do not get stuck with problems that you can't afford to fix.
Again my team and I know the ins and outs of this process contact me or my office with any questions you may have.
TopRealEstateAgent #PhoenixAreasBestRealtor.com #Amylaidlaw.com #AmyLaidlaw #HomesForSaleInMesaAZ #HomesForSaleInChandlerAZ #HomesForSaleInGilbertAZ #HomesForSaleInPhoenixAZ #HomesForSaleInQueenCreek #HomesForSaleInSanTanValley #HousesForSaleInMesaAZ #HousesForSaleInChandlerAZ #HousesForSaleInGilbertAZ #HousesForSaleInPhoenixAZ #HousesForSaleInQueenCreek #HousesForSaleInSanTanValley #BalancedLifeSolutions.Net #InspirationalMessages #LawOfAttraction #Meditation #Lifecoaching #ValueOfMyHome #Reiki #ReikiMaster #ReikiCertification
#GetRidOfPainNow #GetRidOfHeadachesNow #GetRidOfAnxietyNow #GetRidOfStressNow #GetRidOfSicknessNow
#GetRidOfDiseaseNow #GetRidOfDepressionNow #GetRidOfNeckPainNow
#SleepBetterNow #LifeCoach #Balance #PositiveThoughts #Gratitude #Forgiveness
About Me BIOGRAPHY ~Seller’s Success Story~ How my client received 23% more for his home than his anticipated list price! I suggested adding $1,700 for granite counter tops in the kitchen ....
Latest Blog Posts
My Team and I are selling homes quickly and for the best possible price!!!Yours could be NEXT!!Click Below to find out how much your home is worth!Here10 Rules to follow when you want to sell your
The Las Sendas Property in the East Valley is a premier master planned community offering healthy lifestyle opportunities, multi-generational activities and superior services to homeowners in a