Looking for a new home to start the new school year in? This new signature community for all ages features 45% open space including Extensive Trails and Paths. The signature feature of this
Dec 31 2015 7 Powerful Resolutions To Make Every Year
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.
That's right, when it means enough to you, then you can do it. When you are willing and committed and persistent, you will get yourself there. Every time.
It may take time and patience, but it's far better to be exhausted from lots of effort and learning, than to be tired of doing absolutely nothing.
So cheers to the year ahead and another chance to get it right. Still deciding on your 2016 resolutions and goals? Need a few words of wisdom? Below you will find seven powerful resolutions to follow this year and every year going forward.
So open the new chapter in front of you and appreciate it’s clean white space. This chapter is called Opportunity and it starts today…
1. Begin. – Remember the feeling you get from taking the first step is far better than the feeling you get from sitting around thinking about it. So get up and get moving. Take the first step this year – just one small step forward. The greatest miracle of your success will not be that you finished, it will be that you had the courage to begin.
2. Work hard on the essential. – Don’t be busy, be productive. Don’t track your time, track your results. Put first things first and get them done. And don’t expect your goal to be easy; it’s supposed to be hard. If it wasn’t hard you would already have it completed, and so would everyone else. The hard part is what makes it worthwhile. In life there are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
3. Stay true to your path. – A successful life is one that is lived through understanding and pursuing one’s own path, not chasing after the dreams of others. You have to do what’s right for you; no one else walks in your shoes. Keep moving forward, beyond the negative rhetoric echoing from the peanut gallery. Do what you have to do, for you. Live a life you are proud of. And the moment you realize you’re not, find the strength to start over again on a new path.
4. Nurture your self-confidence. – You have everything you need within you to become the best possible version of YOU. Believe that you CAN. Believe that you’re capable of pushing harder and farther than you have before. Believe that you’re young enough, old enough, smart enough and strong enough to achieve your goals. Don’t let false beliefs stop you from moving beyond yourself. And certainly don’t get sidetracked by the people around you who are not on track.
5. Be sincerely kind to those around you. – Kindness in words creates positivity. Kindness in thinking creates confidence. Kindness in giving creates love. Through kindness you have the ability to make a profound difference in every life you touch, including your own. When you guide someone who is lost and confused, when you hold someone who is sad and grieving, when you hug someone who has lost all their hope, you too will feel yourself healing and growing stronger. Remember, the vast majority of positive changes come about in someone’s life simply because one other person cares for them, believes in them, and motivates them. So be that other person when you can.
6. Accept the things you can’t change. – What you resist, persists. If you are resisting something, you are feeding it. Any energy you actively fight, you are feeding. If you are using negative energy to push something away, you are inviting it to stay. Choose to accept what is, be positive and proactive, let go of the need to control every tiny detail, and embrace peace in the process.
7. Set a good example. – It’s not about what you say; it’s about how you live your life every day. The people who look up to you are watching you all the time. These people are like sponges – what they see or feel you do, they will imitate. So remember that your words mean a lot less than what you’re doing. Choose to believe that you can and will change lives with what you do each day, and you will. Let your actions speak for themselves..
And of course, if you're struggling with any of this, know that you are not alone. Many of us are right there with you, working hard to feel better, think more clearly, and get our lives back on track.
About Me BIOGRAPHY ~Seller’s Success Story~ How my client received 23% more for his home than his anticipated list price! I suggested adding $1,700 for granite counter tops in the kitchen ....
Latest Blog Posts
You know how you can hear something a hundred times in a hundred different ways before it finally gets through to you? The ten truths listed below fall firmly into that category – life
The Las Sendas Property in the East Valley is a premier master planned community offering healthy lifestyle opportunities, multi-generational activities and superior services to
A covered pergola can add value and living space to your home, but which covering should you choose? Here are some Ideas.#TopRealEstateAgent #PhoenixAreasBestRealtor.com #Amylaidlaw.com