Pain happens to you.
Stress happens through you.
Stress is your resistance to what’s happening.
Here is the last part of my 3 part series on how to Destress your life. Check out my previous days blogs to see the rest of the ways.
1.Take small daily steps.– Thinking too long about doing something is often the reason it never gets done. Don’t obsess about hitting home runs every second. Just get on base, daily. Build positive rituals into your life. Be faithful. Be tenacious. Have integrity. Have fun. Be steadfast. Trust yourself.(Angel and I build positive daily rituals with our students in the “Goals and Growth” module ofGetting Back to Happy.)
2. Embrace self-discipline.– If you run away from self-discipline it punishes you. When you embrace self-discipline it enables you to achieve the most incredible things (including peace of mind).
3. Practice patience as you work for your desires.– In a culture yearning and tempted by instant gratification, we must learn the value of patience and perseverance. Be present. Be steadfast.
4. Exercise your love.– Our stresses, anxieties, frustrations, and heartache often arise simply because we do not see the world, others, or even ourselves as worthy of love.
5. Spend time with supportive, loving people.– Your capacity to be both effective and happy is directly related to the quality of people whom most closely surround you every single day. And in these relationships, the little things often mean the most. So today, just be 100% present with those you love – BE ALL THERE. That is enough.
6. Walk away from drama gracefully.– Wherever there’s lots of drama, there’s often lots of lying, manipulation and needless stress.
7. Sleep on it.– If all else fails, the best advice I’ve found is still just to “sleep on it.” Give yourself some needed downtime. Everything changes in the morning.
And as always remember whatever is happening in your life right now…
No beating yourself up! No matter what!
Even if life has been stressful lately, and you’re a long way from successfully implementing the ideas and strategies discussed in this post, that’s OK. Be patient with yourself. It likely took you years to form the habits, routines and life situations that are creating needless stress in your life. So it will naturally take some time to form new and better ones. But I promise you this: Even the smallest step in the right direction today will bring you some peace. Take that step. And then take another one....
Courtesy of marcandangel.com
#TopRealEstateAgent #PhoenixAreasBestRealtor.com #Amylaidlaw.com #AmyLaidlaw #HomesForSaleInMesaAZ #HomesForSaleInChandlerAZ #HomesForSaleInGilbertAZ #HomesForSaleInPhoenixAZ #HomesForSaleInQueenCreek #HomesForSaleInSanTanValley #HousesForSaleInMesaAZ #HousesForSaleInChandlerAZ #HousesForSaleInGilbertAZ #HousesForSaleInPhoenixAZ #HousesForSaleInQueenCreek #HousesForSaleInSanTanValley #BalancedLifeSolutions.Net #InspirationalMessages #LawOfAttraction #Meditation #Lifecoaching #ValueOfMyHome #Reiki #ReikiMaster #ReikiCertification
#GetRidOfPainNow #GetRidOfHeadachesNow #GetRidOfAnxietyNow #GetRidOfStressNow #GetRidOfSicknessNow
#GetRidOfDiseaseNow #GetRidOfDepressionNow #GetRidOfNeckPainNow
#GetRidOfInsomniaNow #SleepBetterNow #LifeCoach #Balance #PositiveThoughts #Gratitude #Forgiveness
#LaHoChi #LaHoChiMaster #13thOctaveLaHoChi #AngelLightHealing #AngelLightHealingMaster #Chakras