Pain happens to you.
Stress happens through you.
Stress is your resistance to what’s happening.
Here is part 2 of how to get rid of stress in your life.
1. Practice gratitude.– If you look for reasons to be grumpy, you’ll find plenty of them. Look instead for reasons to be grateful, and see them everywhere. Remind yourself how fortunate you are to be experiencing this moment right here, right now. The more you appreciate it, the better it’ll be.
2. Detach yourself from the habit of taking things personally.– If you take everything personally, you’ll remain offended for the rest of your life. What other people do is often because of them, not you.
3. Realize you likely need a lot less than you have.– The richest person is not the one who has the most, but the one who needs the least. Wealth is a mindset. Want less and appreciate more today.
4. Fill your life with lots of experiences, not lots of things.– Physical clutter often creates emotional clutter. Focus on having incredible stories to tell, not incredible clutter in your closets.
5. Just do your best and appreciate it.– Regardless of what happens today, remember, you won’t enjoy your life if you don’t enjoy your challenges. And the very challenges that seem so hard when you’re going thru them are the ones you’ll look back on with gratitude for how far you’ve come.
6. Focus on the positive.– Positive thinking isn’t about expecting the best to happen every time – it’s about accepting what happens every time, and making the best of it. In other words, a sincerely positive attitude is not a reaction to the way things are – it’s an expression of the way you choose for things to be.
7. Let go of what’s no longer there.–Letting go is oftentimes a step forward. Sometimes you have to be willing to walk away from what you thought you wanted, to find what you truly need. So don’t let your fears and pains of the past affect your outlook on the present. Live for what today has to bring, not what yesterday has taken away.
8. Be humble. Be teachable.– An open mind is always less stressed. Remember, the world is bigger than your view of the world. There’s always room for a new idea, a new step… a new beginning.
And as always remember whatever is happening in your life right now…
No beating yourself up! No matter what!
Even if life has been stressful lately, and you’re a long way from successfully implementing the ideas and strategies discussed in this post, that’s OK. Be patient with yourself. It likely took you years to form the habits, routines and life situations that are creating needless stress in your life. So it will naturally take some time to form new and better ones. But I promise you this: Even the smallest step in the right direction today will bring you some peace. Take that step. And then take another one....
Courtesy of marcandangel.com
Tomorrow we will continue to discuss how to de-stress your life!
#TopRealEstateAgent #PhoenixAreasBestRealtor.com #Amylaidlaw.com #AmyLaidlaw #HomesForSaleInMesaAZ #HomesForSaleInChandlerAZ #HomesForSaleInGilbertAZ #HomesForSaleInPhoenixAZ #HomesForSaleInQueenCreek #HomesForSaleInSanTanValley #HousesForSaleInMesaAZ #HousesForSaleInChandlerAZ #HousesForSaleInGilbertAZ #HousesForSaleInPhoenixAZ #HousesForSaleInQueenCreek #HousesForSaleInSanTanValley #BalancedLifeSolutions.Net #InspirationalMessages #LawOfAttraction #Meditation #Lifecoaching #ValueOfMyHome #Reiki #ReikiMaster #ReikiCertification
#GetRidOfPainNow #GetRidOfHeadachesNow #GetRidOfAnxietyNow #GetRidOfStressNow #GetRidOfSicknessNow
#GetRidOfDiseaseNow #GetRidOfDepressionNow #GetRidOfNeckPainNow
#GetRidOfInsomniaNow #SleepBetterNow #LifeCoach #Balance #PositiveThoughts #Gratitude #Forgiveness
#LaHoChi #LaHoChiMaster #13thOctaveLaHoChi #AngelLightHealing #AngelLightHealingMaster #Chakras