You know how you can hear something a hundred times in a hundred different ways before it finally gets through to you? The ten truths listed below fall firmly into that category – life
Mar 2 2016 Never Stop Doing These Things In Your Life As Life Is Too Short
Never stop doing these things in your life. These are good things to say never to.
Today is the oldest each of us has ever been and the youngest we will ever be again.
In other words, life is short and the clock is ticking. It’s kind of scary, but it’s true. If there was ever a perfect day to stand strong beside your values, your ambitions, and what’s best for you, that day is today.
So today I challenge you to…
1. Never stop listening to your own inner voice. – The unhappiest folks are those who care the most about what everyone else thinks – those who let everyone else drown out their own inner voice. So stand strong beside yourself. There’s great freedom in leaving others to their opinions.
2. Never stop working through your fears. – Fear kills more dreams than failure ever will. So don’t let fear decide your future. In the end, you can be comfortable or courageous, but not both at once.
3. Never stop getting back up. – The strongest and most accomplished people are not those who always win, but those who refuse to give up even after they lose. You might think you’re not good enough, but you’ll surprise yourself if you keep trying. What defines us is how well we rise after falling. At the end of the day, to win, all you have to do is get up one more time than you fall down.
4. Never stop making the best of it. – When you lose something, don’t think of it as a loss, but as a gift that lightens your load so you can better travel the path that was meant for you.
5. Never stop ignoring the naysayers. – When someone undermines your dreams, predicts your doom, or criticizes you in any way, remember, they’re telling you their story, not yours.
6. Never stop indulging in life’s little daily joys. – Notice what you love, not what you hate. Smile more. Happiness is enjoying the small things in life, all while chasing after the big ones.
7. Never stop evolving. – Just because you liked something at one point in time doesn’t mean you’re required to always like it. You can change your mind. You don’t have to pretend to like something as an act of loyalty to who you are as a person, based on who you once were. To be sincerely loyal to yourself is to allow yourself the freedom to change. The only thing you ever are for sure is unsure, and this means you’re growing, and not stagnant or imprisoned by old ways of thinking.
And of course, if you're struggling with any of these points, know that you are not alone. We are all in this together. Many of us are right there with you, working hard to feel better, think more clearly, and keep our lives on track.
#TopRealEstateAgent #PhoenixAreasBestRealtor.com #Amylaidlaw.com #AmyLaidlaw #HomesForSaleInMesaAZ #HomesForSaleInChandlerAZ #HomesForSaleInGilbertAZ #HomesForSaleInPhoenixAZ #HomesForSaleInQueenCreek #HomesForSaleInSanTanValley #HousesForSaleInMesaAZ #HousesForSaleInChandlerAZ #HousesForSaleInGilbertAZ #HousesForSaleInPhoenixAZ #HousesForSaleInQueenCreek #HousesForSaleInSanTanValley #BalancedLifeSolutions.Net #InspirationalMessages #LawOfAttraction #Meditation #Lifecoaching #ValueOfMyHome #Reiki #ReikiMaster #ReikiCertification
#GetRidOfPainNow #GetRidOfHeadachesNow #GetRidOfAnxietyNow #GetRidOfStressNow #GetRidOfSicknessNow
#GetRidOfDiseaseNow #GetRidOfDepressionNow #GetRidOfNeckPainNow
#SleepBetterNow #LifeCoach #Balance #PositiveThoughts #Gratitude #Forgiveness
About Me BIOGRAPHY ~Seller’s Success Story~ How my client received 23% more for his home than his anticipated list price! I suggested adding $1,700 for granite counter tops in the kitchen ....
Latest Blog Posts
The Las Sendas Property in the East Valley is a premier master planned community offering healthy lifestyle opportunities, multi-generational activities and superior services to
A covered pergola can add value and living space to your home, but which covering should you choose? Here are some Ideas.#TopRealEstateAgent #PhoenixAreasBestRealtor.com #Amylaidlaw.com
This new signature community for all ages features 45% open space including Extensive Trails and Paths. The signature feature of this resort style Master-planned Community is the Rustic Stone